Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Getting Back to It!

How's that saying go?  Life is what happens while you're making other plans?  Or something like that ... anyway, my blog has suffered while I dealt with the holidays, etc.  So I'm getting back into the swing, and here are some little "masterpieces" I've been working on.

Some journal doodling in the style of Traci Bautista

For the Creative Souls "France" postcard swap.
This is done with acrylic paints and ink.



These three little guys are for the MMSA "Cats" swap.  Just some little sketches done with pen and ink.

And these are ATC's I did for the MMSA "Stamp Heads" swap ... you get the idea ... this was a fun one!




2 comments:

  1. Such lovely pieces of Art. Too hard to choose a favourite, maybe the face because I can't draw them.

    ReplyDelete